Christine Iger, President
Christine Iger is President of Southern California based Iger & Associates Government Interface Consultants, a public affairs and government relations company. She represents and advises clients before local, state, and federal elected and appointed public officials on a variety of public agency matters.
Christine has over twenty five years of government and local community affairs expertise in resolving issues covering government approvals, regulatory changes, political due diligence, procurements, permits, public hearings, local ordinances and other governmental-related activities.
She was CEO of the Building Industry Association of Southern California Orange County Chapter for twelve years, and proactively engaged in political, community, regulatory, and government policy issues involving land use planning, public works, and general economic stimulus projects throughout Orange County.
Christine served in public office in Sacramento for six years as the Director of the California Department of Housing and Community Development, and as Deputy Secretary for the California Business, Transportation & Housing Agency. As a public official, she led numerous policy decisions impacting the availability of housing and other local government concerns throughout the State.
She is also an instructor with the Iger & Associates �Government Interface Institute,� which conducts extensive workshops designed to provide the latest �best practices� in government interface disciplines for professionals who work with public sector decision makers at all levels of government. Christine is an attorney and is a member of the California State Bar.
- Urban Land Institute Orange County Chapter, Executive Committee and Sponsorship Co-Chair
- Urban Land Institute Inland Empire Chapter, Executive Committee and Public Sector Co-Chair
- Building Industry of Southern California, Former Member, Board of Directors
- Orange County Business Council, Ex Officio Board Member & Past Chairman
- Orange County Transportation Authority Executive Working Group, Chair
- OC Performing Arts Center, Former Board Member
- University of California, Irvine, CEO Roundtable, Former Member
- Building Industry Legal Defense Foundation, Former Member, Board of Directors
- Southern California Public Affairs Association, Past President
- Orange County Public Affairs Association, Co-Founder
Iger & Associates Government Interface Consultants featured in OC Register
Bob Iger Tapped to Serve On Procurement Task Force For Orange County Business Council
Christine Iger nominated for Orange County Business Journal Women in Business Awards. The Eleventh Annual Women in Business Awards Luncheon & Program will be held at the Hyatt Regency Irvine to recognize the accomplishments of Orange County�s outstanding business and professional women.
OC Register references Iger & Associates'
Christine Diemer Iger regarding Centerline proposal
Christine Diemer Iger featured in Orange County Metro as one of Ten Women Making a Difference
Top Governmental Relations Expert Christine Iger Launches Own Firm
Christine Iger tapped to head OC Business Council
Christine Iger joins Sunwest Bank's Board of Directors